Terms and Conditions
Your booking request is governed by the conditions below and the terms of business under which your booking request is made, as set out below. Please note especially the terms covering payments, cancellations, alterations, and rescheduling.
By Cheque / DD in favor of YUVA. For clients residing outside Mumbai, payment will also include bank transfer charges (Advisable to be paid on DD). Overseas advance payment can be made through Wire Transfer to our bank.
In case of cancellation of programme or workshop or other services offered by the YUVA Training Centre, due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, the Centre Administrator must be informed in writing. Cancellation charges would be effective from the date the Centre Administrator receives the advice in writing. Cancellation charges would be as follows:
* 45 days prior to arrival – 10% of the total service cost
* 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the total service cost
* 15 days prior to arrival – 25% of the total service cost
* 48 hours prior to arrival – 50% of the total service cost
* Less than 48 hours or no show – NO REFUND
Please note that in case of cancellation of services after the booking is made, a minimum 10% cancellation charge is applicable, irrespective of abovementioned cancellations slabs.
With regards to refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance), the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the organisation / person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2-4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
* Please note that after the finalization of the Programme or Workshop Cost, if there are any increase in Taxes by the Government of India, the same would be charged as extra.
* We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the programme or expenses incurred, directly or indirectly, due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipments, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
* We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting, directly or indirectly, from any act of God, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
* We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their hometown/country. All baggages and personal property(ies) are the Client’s responsibility at all times.
Installment on all bookings due as follows:
Centre CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIMINGS – 24 hours
Any amendment in the original booking request, once booked and confirmed, has to be given to us in writing. All changes will be processed only after the receipt of the same. Every change in previous programme will be depending on the booking status.
The YUVA Training Centre reserves the right to cancel any program prior to the departure, without assigning any reason. In such an eventuality, all payments from the Client will be fully refunded forthwith in Indian Rupees only, but no compensation is payable.